 Off-Topic / Debate / 22595
Re: Ecce Homo -- Mel Gibson's Passion (more fluff, sorta...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:35:20 GMT

   What flick would someone consider a ‘truly art’ from America?

No brainer-- This is Spinal Tap

If your question is addressed to Americans, then I’d add The Holy Grail; if you meant American films, then I guess it wouldn’t qualify;-)

JOHN

Oh My Goodness!

I have the Grail on DVD. Seriously, it’s so choice. If you have the means, I seriously recommend it.

Spinal Tap--not my forte, but ‘Best in Show’--lovely. Maybe it was all the Canadians in it :)

Dave K