 Off-Topic / Debate / 21483
Re: More throwbacks to Hitler...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 03:19:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, James Powell wrote:
And rightly so, I'd say.

We have the spectacle of Ashcroft and his ilk busily disassembling our freedoms,
with a rigged election system in place to ensure that it is very unlikely that
any non Demopublican will get elected in time to stop it, and you want us to
give up the second amendment, what little we have left of it, as being outmoded.

I _am_ assuming you voted last time around Lar?

Sure, why not. But the system is rigged and has been for some time.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/march11/coalition/military.html
(and since that is a US government link, I expect it is unbiased enough for you)

Hardly. Most government sources are extremely biased.
James