 Off-Topic / Debate / 21480
Re: More throwbacks to Hitler...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 02:06:01 GMT

   Hey, I’d love to live in Canada except for one teeny-weeny itsy-bitsy drawback: WINTER! Of course, next time I get pounded into the sand at The Wedge, I might reconsider.

It is apparent that you have never considered Victoria, BC. :) We rarely get snow, and you would only have to compete with ~5 of us lugnetters for the specials at TRU.

James P