 Off-Topic / Debate / 21469
Re: More throwbacks to Hitler...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 20:26:06 GMT

(snip)

I figured you'd go off on the tangent about who's number one again... and I was
right. Address my point and spare us all the chest thumping about how great
Canada is (said thumping thinly disguised as a fine puree of denial about what
you're doing mixed with a healthy helping of America bashing).

Or just give it up as a bad job, which is mostly what I've done, debating here
is a waste of time, hardly anyone does their research (why research the same old
same old over and over again) and it's just no fun any more anyway.