 Off-Topic / Debate / 20062
Re: My over-simplification of the anti-war movement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 04:14:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Selçuk Göre writes:
Hi guys, a long time passed since I last posted anything here but be sure
that I'm still lurking around.

Hi Selçuk!  I'm glad to see you posting-- over the past few weeks I would
sometimes think how it would be good to have someone from Turkey post with
their take on this whole mess, and of course you were the obvious person I
thought of!  It's nice to know you are still lurking around!

Actually I can't see your troops' near future a bright one.

On this I agree.  For that reason I can't really bring myself to even read
more than the first few lines that appear on the web interface of most of
these debate posts, it is too depressing.  So other than reading what you
have to say, this will pretty much be a drive-by for me.

I think coalition(!) is just a blink away from creating a new Vietnam.

Selçuk

PS. I'm not saying Saddam will gain anything from that, I'm just saying the
price will be unimaginably high for US.

*sigh*  Agreed.

Maggie