 Off-Topic / Debate / 19408
Re: The future of child care
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 18:02:41 GMT

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Midwest/03/14/spiked.juice.ap/index.html

Thanks for pointing out this disgusting news, but what are we supposed to
debate about?  I'm thinking no one is going to stick up for the flight
attendant (assuming he actually did it, I mean).

I sort of can sympathise with the flight attendant, there isn't much worse
(on a NORMAL flight, mind you, not one that suffers some disaster) than a
crying infant. But no, I'm not going to stick up for him, he violated
rights, pretty clearly.

I gotta check the back of my ticket stubs more closely to make sure NWA
(hey... that's the airline I have all my miles on) hasn't added a clause
saying that flight attendants can administer meds if they feel they need to.

It just got my blood up, and I didn't know where else to post.  How about
ot.fun, Larry? 8^)

Haha, very funny, Dave! But no, I don't think that would be a good idea.
Doing so might jepoardise the mission, Dave!

++Lar