 Off-Topic / Debate / 16815
Re: Netiquette Question (was Re: Legal Education? etc. )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 04:57:20 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Maggie Cambron writes:
My guess, though, is that Chris appreciates the research you did but either
got sidetracked or just didn't think a thanks is a big deal.

This is exactly what I think happened.

I agree with DaveE, you can use your reaction as a gauge for how much effort
you care to put into any subsequent request for info from a particular party.

That is probably good advice in many instances.  But generally I guage my
efforts by how amusing it is TO ME to make the response.  Yes, if you can
believe it -- I entertain myself this way at times.

C'mon, Richard, you know he's just an overrated misogynistic pornographer--
that "pamphleteer of the French Revolution" crap was just spin doctoring by
his well connected relatives.

Maybe down the line, in his own lifetime his closest relatives were more
like a noose around his neck.  But no matter what, to me he shall always be
"The Divine Marquis" -- patron saint to all misogynistic pornographers
everywhere! =)

http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon/  and more particularly:
http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon/ethics.htm   but especially:
http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon/dialogue.htm
http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon/sadequot.htm

Now all I need is six women and some dog meat...

-- Hop-Frog