 Off-Topic / Debate / 16812
Re: Netiquette Question (was Re: Legal Education? etc. )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 00:20:33 GMT

If Christopher asked for more, I'd give him more without hesitation.

Whew!  I'm sure I will.

I place an unseemly value on "the really good notes" in this forum.  Most of
those have been written by you about the law and related politics, LFB about
history and particularly it's effects on our current perceptions, and Larry
whose good ones are usually less expository and more questionging/discussive
and were more frequent in the past (I'm sorry to say).

There are others who only occasionally drop good ones -- Dave Eaton (some
ethics posts a while back) comes to mind.  And then there are those like Dave
Schuler, Bruce, and others who post valuable contributions regularly enough
that we feel something like a clan.

Really, I owe thanks to all of you who stick with this forum -- against the
thinking of others on LUGNET who believe that this ought to be closed down.  I
guess I owe LUGNET some more money too since I don't think we would have all
come together for such (usually) nice off topic conversation without it.

Chris