 Off-Topic / Debate / 15932
Re: Technic MOTM needs a new name.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 13:42:27 GMT

"Richard W. Schamus (legoman34)" <legoman34@mindspring.com> writes:

I think the entire point is that it *is* bad nettiquette to bring
personal e-mail to someplace like LUGNET.

As long as Tim Courtney apparently wrote the mail on behalf of
LDraw.org, I don't think it is a personal mail.  I think it is
perfectly acceptable to bring it's content up in a public newsgroup.

I would have tended to agree with you, had the mail been of a more
personal character.

Fredrik