Re: Technic MOTM needs a new name.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 22:47:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Matthew Gerber writes:

And lets not forget that Tim DID send an e-mail, not a public post. This
could have been a private conversation, instead of a public argument.
Further, it is generally considered bad net manners to disclose e-mail in a
public setting.

...without permission. I'm not sure whether Tobbe asked Tim's permission or
not.

It was done without permission, and I'm only stating that to clarify, not
cause its a big deal to me.  Tobbe intended no ill by posting it, we worked
out that issue privately (and positively).  I'm totally cool with him as
well - we've actually had a very friendly email discussion since yesterday!

The initial post was mainly to solicit alternative names for the competition.
The email from Tim was included to explain why this was being done. I see no
harm in that, as I see no harm in Tim's request.

Thanks.

Tim feeling-a-bit-in-a-pressure-cooker Courtney