 Off-Topic / Debate / 13897
Re: Cuba is a terrorist state (was Re: Any truth in this one - Cuba as a terrostist state.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 21:44:46 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GL1qAq.MvA@lugnet.com...
Any truth in this one - Cuba as a terrostist state.

I'm comfortable with the designation of Cuba as a terrorist state, (1). That
perception of mine is based mostly on my perception of their actions in the
1980s in Africa.

A UK Minister has now called for Cuba to be taken off the list of terrorist states
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/011013/80/c9igx.html

lawrence