 Off-Topic / Debate / 1364
Re: stunningly geedy people
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 17:57:37 GMT

Jasper Janssen wrote:
Burglary: Steal from another, usually unwilling and unwitting, person.
Whoring: One person, completely voluntarily, selling something to
another person.
Spot the difference.

It was for gag-purposes only?

Jasper "Hey, we're in .debate, no fun here" Janssen

Carbon "I was quoting a sketch from the Fast Show, BBC2" 60
ICQ # 5643170