 Off-Topic / Debate / 1275
Re: stunningly geedy people
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 23:48:00 GMT

On Sun, 20 Jun 1999 22:44:12 GMT, Carbon 60 <carbon60@bigfoot.com>
wrote:

hehe, that's typical of a Dutchman :-) :-) (added 2 smilies just in
case).  Burgulary was a problem until we legalized it... now it's no
longer a problem....

Burglary: Steal from another, usually unwilling and unwitting, person.

Whoring: One person, completely voluntarily, selling something to
another person.

Spot the difference.

Jasper "Hey, we're in .debate, no fun here" Janssen