 Off-Topic / Debate / 1175
Re: stunningly geedy people
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 20:26:29 GMT

"Christopher L. Weeks" wrote:

Frank Filz wrote:

My guess, the other guy's lawyer is expecting he can get a quick
settlement which will cover his costs, and give the other guy a small
amount of money. Of course he probably hasn't told the other guy that...

Nah, why would he care about that?  He just needs to squeez the $2K for
his services out of the situation, gravy for the 'injured' doesn't
matter at all.

And that, my friends, brings us to the root of the problem: the wretched tort
system in America, and the money-grubbing swine known as attorneys...[1]

[1] Good time and place for favorite lawyer joke;-)

I'll get the ball rolling.  What is the difference between a catfish and a
lawyer?

A:  One is a scum-sucking bottom feeder, and the other is a fish;-)

-John

--