 Off-Topic / Debate / 1176
Re: stunningly geedy people
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 20:42:15 GMT

John Neal wrote:
[1] Good time and place for favorite lawyer joke;-)

Okay...

In a 1st grade class, the teacher is asking students to come to the front
and say what their parents do for a living.

One little boy says, "my daddy is a fireman!"

One little girl says, "my daddy is a doctor!"

And so on...until one little boy gets up and says, "my daddy plays piano in
a brothel!"

The teacher was visibly shaken by this.  After school that day, there is a
conference with this little boy's father.

"Why do you tell your son you play piano in a brothel?" the teacher demands.

"Well, truthfully," the boy's father says, "I'm an attorney."  Then, with
tears streaming from his eyes, he adds, "but how do you tell that to a
six-year-old child?!?"

Cheers,
- jsproat

Darth Maul Lives