 Off-Topic / Debate / 13539
Re: 6776... Is this True?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 00:13:24 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Daniel Staudt writes:

as for star wars ( shich i like alot) it is a contract with another
concept.  they are just making an accurate imitation the items in the movie
into lego.  but again no real violence just conflict. yes they have battle
droids. but did they have laser's on the droid fighters? the battle droid
with shooting missles? a skewered jedi or a bisected maul? no.

Ummm, 8007, 8008??

They actually encourage you to buy both so the storm-trooper can shoot C3PO in
the chest, and watch it's (OK it *is* a 'droid) head & arms get blown off.

ROSCO

(disclaimer: yes I own both, yes I think the mechanism is neat, yes I did it
once, now they're just on display)