 LEGO Company / 298
297  |  299
Subject:
6776... Is this True?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 17:09:39 GMT

http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=1304

Can this announcement possibly be true?  TLC is recalling Ogel's Command
Center?  Now I am forced to ask; why would the company grant real Terrorists a
small victory by recalling this item?  It is really quite sickening.  If this
is true, I hope at the very least TLC sells us the parts rather than just
destroying them.

-Mike Petrucelli (who's glad he has one but had wanted at least one more)