 LEGO Company / 303
Re: 6776... Is this True?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 17:27:11 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Frank Filz writes:
James Simpson wrote:
Anyway, I don't think this is the 1st step down the ladder; the Union soldiers
vs. Indians and the Pirates vs. Islanders was pretty bad.  Memo to self: When I
want a toy that doesn't reinforce negative stereotypes, I won't go to Lego.

Interestingly, no Wild West set shows any interraction between the
"Indians" and the "Cowboys".

True.  Although the Union vs. Indians chess set in the Ultimate Lego Book drops
below the level of good taste, IMO.

james