 Off-Topic / Debate / 13406
Re: Mecha-zuna, a pictoral Story...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 10:47:22 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Geordan Hankinson writes:
snip

If you like, I can change the name, (?)

No, of course not! I just wanted to hear your "explanation" or reasoning.

The "New Byzantine Army" still, IMHO, is a *BIG* misnomer. While I understand
that the story is fiction, I think that it is confusing and rather silly.

Ok, did anyone else find it "out of place?" cuz then I think I will change it,

As most other people are saying, its your world, your story.  Do what you want
with it.  Why does the "New Byzantine Army" *have* to have anything to do with
the original empire?  They could just be trying to make a connection to an
ancient and powerful group of people.  Maybe their history was rewritten to fit
what they wanted history to be like.  Or maybe they just thought it was a
really cool name.  :D  But whatever you choose to do, make sure it is *your*
choice, and don't let others dictate your creation.

Jeff