 Off-Topic / Debate / 13401
Re: Mecha-zuna, a pictoral Story...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 05:06:39 GMT

No, of course not! I just wanted to hear your "explanation" or reasoning.

The "New Byzantine Army" still, IMHO, is a *BIG* misnomer. While I understand
that the story is fiction, I think that it is confusing and rather silly.

Man Mladen, give the guy a break.  Sure, the geography is off, his story will
have nothing to do with the Byzantine Empire, or the radicals which want to
recreate it, or its old enemyis which still exist (ex: Bulgaria).  But guess
what, it doesn't really matter.  In Gundam Wing the Sant Kingdom was in Greece
and the buildings where of German design, and it didn't matter because the
story line was great.  Give the man a chance, if the story is good it will
automatically compensate for any errors.  It could turn out that the action is
in a parallel universe or on a different planet all together?

Have fun everyone!
Bobby (NOM)

In lugnet.build.mecha, Geordan Hankinson writes:
Well, this is a re-post to .announce since I didn't get any response the
first time, And before I keep on going with this I need to know if people
are interested!

here's the original post:http://news.lugnet.com/build/mecha/?n=4364

I know there isn't much now, but I want to know if people are interested in
hearing the rest of the story.

(despite the disclaimer being there, just as a precaution, there is blood
and death even in the early stages of the story so far)

Thanks...

-Geordan-