 Off-Topic / Debate / 13399
Re: Mecha-zuna, a pictoral Story...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 03:06:51 GMT

snip

If you like, I can change the name, (?)

No, of course not! I just wanted to hear your "explanation" or reasoning.

The "New Byzantine Army" still, IMHO, is a *BIG* misnomer. While I understand
that the story is fiction, I think that it is confusing and rather silly.

Ok, did anyone else find it "out of place?" cuz then I think I will change it,

if more people have negative feelings about it then I think it would be
appropriate to change it.

-Geordan-

But then again, what do *I* know? ;-)

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

-Geordan-

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.build.mecha, Geordan Hankinson writes:
Well, this is a re-post to .announce since I didn't get any response the
first time, And before I keep on going with this I need to know if people
are interested!

here's the original post:http://news.lugnet.com/build/mecha/?n=4364

I know there isn't much now, but I want to know if people are interested in
hearing the rest of the story.

(despite the disclaimer being there, just as a precaution, there is blood
and death even in the early stages of the story so far)

Thanks...

-Geordan-