 Model Team / 259
Re: Ideas for new sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 19:04:05 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jonathan Lill writes:

I too would love to see a larger version with additional functionality and
that more closely resembles a real street bike. I would almost prefer a
model team-type bike in this respect since I would like to see a real
treatment of a fairing.

Jonathan

A Model Team race bike! Now that's a great idea! I think an UCS bike set with
a considerable number of pieces would be even better.

LEGO would probably need to create a new wheel for it - the wheels on the
<set:8422> are not big enough for what I have in mind (The Model Team or the
Technic bike) and the other wheels are too wide.

- David
/* Bionicles are not Technic! */