 Technic / 4505
Re: Ideas for new sets? (re: motorcycles)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 18:51:48 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jonathan Lill writes:

I just found a new mega blok set that is along the lines of what I wish LEGO
would make.

http://www.megabloks.com//html/Micro/Probuilder/9719.htm

While surfing just now I came across some lego I think might interest you.

http://homepage1.nifty.com/f-komi/lego/lego.htm

Of course, it looks cheap, the colors stink, there isn't the level of detail
I would expect from a Model Team set or want in a Technic set, but its a
step in the right direction.

Jonathan

IMHO all clone brands are S&*^! for the reasons you have just stated and
many more!

I wouldn't taint my Lego with them.

Steve Lane