 Model Team / *777 (-20)
  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.trains, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) More pictures: (URL) guess these pictures also interest starwars and train fans. -Frank ps. when discussing the models on the pictures, please keep discussion in the correct groups. (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) I agree, that truck is cool and I'm actually going to have to go out and buy a NEW Lego set (The backhoe), at full price, haven't done that in a long while. So much for those doom mongers who said Technic was dead. Well done Lego. Steve (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) I don't think it was leaked but YAY! Oh, and the Backhoe is still nice :) /Tobbe (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) comeback). I hadn't seen that one before. I guess I was too focused on the set with 9-cylinders :-) TJ (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: My neverending truck-project...

(...) while. (...) i'm 28 but i know we have older friends here pixel (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: My neverending truck-project...

(...) I believe there is a difference between growing up and maturing :) (...) Dunno, I'm 24 so it can't be me :) I'll start a Rollcall, it's been a while. /Tobbe (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:H9ExBo.EF8@lugnet.com... (...) you are using my own words tobbe :))) (...) wheel (...) this (...) in a (...) I (...) so I (...) same (...) could (...) fourth (...) much (...) could (...) (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: My neverending truck-project...

(...) Yeah, this is where you probably have to face the fact that LEGO is a toy and lower your standard. Motors are weak so in order to have more speed while keeping power more motors are needed, thus more space. If that can't be solved you might (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:H9ExBo.EF8@lugnet.com... (...) start (...) The plan was to put the RCX and the pnaumatic controls and pump in there. So then there will be not much space left. And since the Car is so huge I (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: My neverending truck-project...

(...) What about using the space in the cab? (...) This is where my building problem is, I get tired of the model, loose my inspiration etc.. I hope this will change when I grow up, at least I tell myself so :) My collection has been too small to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MAN tipper truck

(...) Thanks for clearing that up. (...) I always do 'cause others might be reading that group that don't frequent the .technic group. I also include other groups that might be interested (often .robotics). /Tobbe (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MAN tipper truck

(...) Perhaps someone with more technical knowledge can explain this, but from what I've observed, if you initially post in .announce (including .announce.moc) you automatically get a "spotlight". It's not recorded as such (i.e. no link appears on (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MAN tipper truck

(...) Now that you bring that up, why did my post's about the Killough and the Flipper get to the sidebar? As far as I can see they were not spotlighted/highlighted. I don't mean Cool new MOC's since that's obviously done manually (thanks). /Tobbe (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: My neverending truck-project...

show more pitures especialy from above maybe something could be changed IMHO building model there is som many possibilities that almost everything is possible have a look at my car seat (URL) is as small as possible with this functionality (i think (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: My neverending truck-project...

(...) My advice: ask Jennifer Clark, aka "Master of fitting maximum functionality into small spaces" 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  My neverending truck-project...

Aaaargh!! Just had to get it out! :) I'm a bit stuck now in this project. I now thinking of going back to start and try again with a more simply construction. Here can you see how far I have got until now: (URL) deeplink preview until moderation: (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Volvo NH12 8x4/4 in scale 1:13

Hi Duq, How is your Volvo NH doing? Will it be finished before 12th April? Today I received a fill out form for the show. You definately have to sent it back before 1th of March, because than all tables are reserved. Did you contact Jennifer and (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: MAN in ...blue

(...) Hello Andrea & Fabio, This is a very good looking model! My compliments! Your previous truck, the MB mixer also is a very clever truck. I looked at the MAN pictures and saw the simple but very realistic looking tipping mechanism. Creating that (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MAN tipper truck

(...) Just to clarify, for Dennis' sake, only LUGNET memebers can spotlight a post, and they have to be signed on. Also, the spotlighted .technic posts will appear in the .technic sidebar too. I've set it up that way :-) -TJ (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact