 Technic / 8993
Re: My neverending truck-project...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:26:56 GMT

show more pitures
especialy from above
maybe something could be changed
IMHO building model there is som many possibilities
that almost everything is possible
have a look at my car seat
it is as small as possible with this functionality (i think :)
and i'll put there one more foo :)) - adjustable up-down seat

give me more photo

pixel

"Øyvind Steinnes" <senniets@online.no> wrote in message
Aaaargh!!  Just had to get it out!   :)
I'm a bit stuck now in this project. I now thinking of going back to start
and try again with a more simply construction. Here can you see how far I
have got until now:

(a deeplink preview until moderation:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Phoenix/Truck-Project/15_chassis_v2.jpg )

My problem is as follows:
Because I have compressed the space between the wheels, but still have
independent suspension and drive on each wheel and diffrential, all that
techno-stuff has to be placed somplace else, and it has gone outward and
upwards in the midle of the car. So now there is less space there. Can't
even find space to put the motors and thats has frustrating me for the • last
month...

But now... what now? How do I proseed now? Should I try to go on? Maybe
build a new chassis so I can get more room in there for motors?

Well at least I found an easy way to construct the lifting mechanism for • the
tipper. Thanks to Andrea Donadello for presenting that simple and easy
solution.

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Phoenix