 Technic / 9022
Re: My neverending truck-project...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 08:40:19 GMT

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message
news:H9ExBo.EF8@lugnet.com...

This is where my building problem is, I get tired of the model, loose my
inspiration etc.. I hope this will change when I grow up, at least I tell
myself so :)

you are using my own words tobbe :)))

My work in progress started several months ago, I made four identical • wheel
assemblies and then nothing more. When I started with that project again • this
weekend I looked at what I had done so far and realized it could be done • in a
better way, so I tore one of them and rebuilt it. Then, when I was happy. • I
rebuilt another of the assemblies this time with colors in mind, as I did • so I
found more ways of improving the design. I now had three versions of the • same
thing. I took a brake for an hour or so and when I got back I realized I • could
improve it even further and made a fourth version. I settled for the • fourth
version and remade the three others to that standard. I'm amazed on how • much
difference there was between the first and last versions. And I'm sure it • could
have been developed even further. Point is, make iterations until you're • happy.
Then step back and just look at it, try to spot weak points and improve on
those. Always strive for perfection :)

holy words!!!
it is almost the only way to do a good parts (and models)

I've been a little lazy and not wanting to remake everything, but it seems • I'm
always glad I did in the end.

My god, is this maturing?

no plz no!!! i don't want to grow up!!!
i'll be a kid even having 65 lears old

btw: who is the older one here on the list?

regards
pixel