 Model Team / 764
Re: MAN tipper truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 13:56:12 GMT

Just to clarify, for Dennis' sake, only LUGNET memebers can spotlight a
post, and they have to be signed on. Also, the spotlighted .technic posts
will appear in the .technic sidebar too. I've set it up that way :-)

Now that you bring that up, why did my post's about the Killough and the
Flipper get to the sidebar? As far as I can see they were not
spotlighted/highlighted. I don't mean Cool new MOC's since that's obviously
done manually (thanks).

/Tobbe