 Model Team / 754
Re: MAN tipper truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 18:06:56 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman writes:
New:

http://www.1000steine.de/iscc/iscc2/entries/078/index.pl?search=1

It's my entry to the 2nd ISCC. First I wanted to submit it together with a
drawbar trailer loaded with an excavator, but something went wrong with the
photolab. It was too late to upload those pics. Anyway, enjoy it!

Nice, very nice! As usual, your attention to detail has produced a great
looking model. It does take a little bit of studying to see the difference
between the pics of the real truck and the model.

Sorry for the late response. Your post did get 3 spotlights, so I think
everyone liked it! Good luck in the contest.

TJ