 Model Team / 765
Re: MAN tipper truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:57:40 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
Now that you bring that up, why did my post's about the Killough and the
Flipper get to the sidebar? As far as I can see they were not
spotlighted/highlighted. I don't mean Cool new MOC's since that's obviously
done manually (thanks).

Perhaps someone with more technical knowledge can explain this, but from
what I've observed, if you initially post in .announce (including
.announce.moc) you automatically get a "spotlight". It's not recorded as
such (i.e. no link appears on your post), but it's there for purposes of
appearing on the spotlighted list.

While on this subject, if you post about your new MOC, it will do you good
to also include the .announce.moc group!

TJ