 MediaWatch / 2210
Re: Manchester's Millyard in the news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2006 14:23:20 GMT

Tedward wrote:
Any chance someone can capture some of the footage fro the trains and put it up
on You Tube?

And you can let the Museum people know that my family and I will make it a point
to come and visit (and we live on the West Coast!) They might have a
"pilgrimmage site" on their hands for AFOLs.

You know, during one of the building phases I wanted to do just that,
but we were working on the deck so the illusion of riding the train was
lost. During the unveiling, it was just too hectic to find the extra
receiver and plug it in to a camera. We still have to flesh out the
trains (many of the engines that were up there were on-loan from NELUG
members) so when I drop some of those off (probably after Christmas)
I'll capture some video from the three lines.

It really is cool.

Chris

--
http://mysite.verizon.net/cjmasi/lego/