 MediaWatch / 2209
2208  |  2210
Subject:
LIFE Story on model Railroading includes LEGO pic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2006 02:52:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

As I mentioned earlier, LIFE did a story on the NMRA National Convention in Philadelphia last summer which we in the ILTCO used as the venue for our national convention as well. Well, I thought the story was going to appear in the monthly magazine, but I guess they have a weekly that they put in newspapers across the US as well, and that is where the story appeared today. I scanned the page that shows Ross “fixing” a tree (the photographer posed him).

There are some impressive stats about the ILTCO layout mentioned.

JOHN