 MediaWatch / 2211
Re: Manchester's Millyard in the news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2006 14:28:55 GMT

Chris Phillips wrote:
In lugnet.mediawatch, David Eaton wrote: • [...]

The real question on everybody's mind: how many 1x2x2 classic white windows did
it take?  I guess now we know why they brought those puppies back into
production!

How about the number of 1x4x3 white windows frames with white window
inserts!

--
http://mysite.verizon.net/cjmasi/lego/

Learn about brittle bone disease