 MediaWatch / 2219
Re: Manchester's Millyard in the news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 15:38:18 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Erik Varszegi wrote:
   In lugnet.mediawatch, Erik Varszegi wrote:

I finally uploaded the train POVs onto YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89jidBwmYYU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVohAu3puj4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSN_hShp0w8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwMXwP5_c1c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U8nvBITOuY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgtMi4h9zUQ

Enjoy

Very, very nice! Thanks for posting these!

Jonathan