 MediaWatch / 2202
Re: Manchester's Millyard in the news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 17:43:30 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Eric Kingsley wrote:
In lugnet.mediawatch, Edward Welsh wrote:
Good coverage of the <http://www.see-sciencecenter.org/millyard Millyard
Project> is in the
<http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061129/NEWS01/61129029
Nashua Telegraph>.  <http://www.nelug.org NELUG> played a vital role in the
project.  Go NELUG!

Since Teddy posted we have uploaded significantly more images to our Phase IX
and Dedication galleries.

http://www.nelug.org/mediagallery/album.php?aid=263&page=1
http://www.nelug.org/mediagallery/album.php?aid=264&page=1

Unfortunately the one thing that we just can't seem to show with photos is the
sheer scale of this project.  It is truely huge in every way possible.

-Eric

Very impressive.  Thanks very much for the pictures and great work!

I wish I had that kind of space.

Jonathan