 Marketplace / Theory / 1737
Re: FS-Pirate & Town Sets Mint In Sealed Boxes/Pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:59:47 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Paul Rutenberg writes:
Hello Todd
Sorry you see it that way, but i don't.

Paul, I suggest you let it go. In the larger scheme of things, you're right.
But you're not going to convince Todd, he's constructed what he feels is a
very reasonable justification for a definition that allows single round
sealed bid auctions to be treated as straight sales.

That definition was arrived at after much laborious discussion. Whether it
is right or not is secondary to whether it has been codified into the ToS.
It has, at least by reference.

I personally have decided, in the interests of harmony, to let this one go,
as it's, in the grand scheme of things LUGNETish, not that large a point. I
suggest you consider the same course of action. Console yourself with the
knowledge that you may have found the rare case where Todd is wrong about
something... but let it go.

++Lar