 Marketplace / Theory / 1563
1562  |  1564
Subject:
Shipping options: WAS: (Re: Looking for Troy Cefaratti)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 04:43:35 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Troy Cefaratti writes:
Bryan,

I am looking into the problem with my e-mail acocunt.  Telocity seems to • be
acting wierd, in that I can SEND mail, but not receive it for some • reason.
News that it is bouncing back mail is most disturbing.

As for your parts, they were sent out as I told you, but as they were • sent
out first class, I have no way of tracking them.  I guess I'll just have • to
resend them.

I don't use first class for that very reason. My current shipping policy • is
priority mail with delivery confirmation only, and I don't give the option • of
not paying for delivery confirmation.

Hmm.... I might have to do that as well. I have two orders that did not go
through, and I just don;t have the stock to replace some orders. Do you put
insurance on those as well, Larry?

If someone *insisted* on first class I might do it with the proviso that • it
was at their risk, not mine. But I'd probably charge them enough extra for
shipping materials to more than eat up the savings. Using USPS supplied
materials is SO convenient, rooting out non Prio badged boxes to use is a • big
hassle.

Indeed. I switched most of my US based shipping to Priority, and I might
have to tag on delivery confirmation as well. Can you make a disclaimer for
first class your risk, not mine? I guess the receipt from the post office
would be official? What a mess!

Scott S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?