 Marketplace / Theory / 1567
Re: Shipping options: WAS: (Re: Looking for Troy Cefaratti)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 12:01:37 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:

Hmm.... I might have to do that as well. I have two orders that did not go
through, and I just don;t have the stock to replace some orders. Do you put
insurance on those as well, Larry?

Not unless the buyer requests (and pays for) it. If the DC package turned up
missing the PO supposedly has to account for it, but not cover the loss, I
guess. But I've never had a DC package go missing yet so I can't say what
actually happens.

++Lar