 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8039
Re: Looking for Troy Cefaratti
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 05:47:48 GMT

Telocity has seemed to have worked this out.  All I got out of them was that
the mail server crashed.  Should be working fine now.

Anyways, I setup a new account at legobricks@hotmail.com as a backup account
should something like this happen again in the future.

Troy

Check Out Troy's Surplus Lego:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mnementh

Or my current eBay auctions:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=mnementh2
--
"Bryan Kinkel" <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message
I tried to get in touch with you about parts you sold me that have not
arrived. But email sent to legosales@dsl.telocity.com returns with an • "user
unknown" message. Please get in touch with me at bkinkel@vegadev.com .

Thanks - Bryan Kinkel