 Marketplace / Theory / 1458
Re: auczilla XII: got yours yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 17:03:40 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Lugnet is idiosyncratic just like its owners are, and
that's a fact, not a disparagement, In fact it would be a lot less interesting
to hang out here were it not so...

The world of LEGO is much richer with it, bumps or no, and we all just need to
put up with the way things are run.

Heck, I figure that it is the bumps that makes the Legos stick together and
therefore so interesting.  If they were smooth, building with them would be
quite boring.

(And yes, I know, most everyone calls them studs, but I felt like taking a
little poetic license in making my point about personalities.

Further, I am aware that Lego is generally not accepted to be used without
slapping "Brick" or "Toys" or "System" on the end of it, but tough.  I am
trying to be poetic about legos and people, so back off. ;-)

Oh, and thanks to Larry for the great straight line about how the bumps make
things more interesting.)