 Marketplace / Theory / 1448
Re: auczilla XII: got yours yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 18:42:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.market.theory, Brian Lanning writes:
Let's
just hope he doesn't have children any time soon, or at least until bulk
ordering is well under way. :-)

ROFL!!!

And if he does, he can take me as a baby-sitter. ;-)

-Shiri

If he does, can he pay you in Lego, so you can skip the shopping process?:-)

Jude

What do you call a cat that falls in a vat of pickles?
A sour-puss. :-)