 Marketplace / Theory / 1443
Re: auczilla XII: got yours yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 19:00:14 GMT

To All,

    Well, I certainly can appreciate Todd & Suzannes handling of the
Auczilla shipments. Since I have launched my sales page, I have been working
every moment I have to get orders out, stock replaced, websites updated, and
the like, and I have no free time as of yet. This maybe due to working two
other jobs, I don't know. : ) I think Auczilla is a really neat service, I
bought a 4031 Fire Boat from the last Setzilla (Is that the name?) because I
always wanted one. I don't buy parts anymore, I will not until I actually
use up the 10's of 10,000's I have stored, ready to be used. I buy some
sets, but most of my purchases as of late have been for my sales pages. Be
patient, folks, I can vow personally that Todd, with all of his duties and
responsibilities, is going as fast as he can, and I for one appreciate all
he has done for the AFOL community. Thank you, sir! : )

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!