 Marketplace / Theory / 1444
Re: auczilla XII: got yours yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 18:05:02 GMT

After going through our (one) parts auction, i can speak from experience.  The
software you use to manage the auction can have a huge impact on how things
go.  It can turn an uncontrollable monster into something managable.  But
there's no way to get around sorting the bricks.  My wife did most of the
sorting while holding a baby.  Now that the baby is running around the house
measuring every object with his mouth while screaming no, it really isn't
practical for us to run an auction anymore.  When we're in the new house and
the baby slows down a bit, that may change.  Todd has done a good job and
stayed at it longer than anyone else and should be commended for it.  Let's
just hope he doesn't have children any time soon, or at least until bulk
ordering is well under way. :-)

brian

In lugnet.market.theory, Paul Sinasohn writes:
All in all, I think that Todd does a great job