 Marketplace / Theory / 1456
Re: auczilla XII: got yours yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:17:37 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.market.theory, Scott E. Sanburn writes:
bought a 4031 Fire Boat from the last Setzilla (Is that the name?)  [...]

NO.  Its name was "500 LEGO Sets Auction."

The proper customer centric way to phrase this would be:

"Thanks so much for your input, and we are really glad that you were able to
participate, but the correct name was '500 LEGO Sets Auction'. We'd appreciate
it if you used the name we selected and hope you participate in our next one,
should we choose to have one. Have a nice day!"

or something wishywashy like that. Which proves my thesis.

But Todd's way certainly is shorter. AND gets the point across better. You
need to be precise when you're speaking with him!

++Lar