 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 981 – 1000 of 1491.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: FOTW; Greatest Lego Discout Ever ?

I got <set:3038 Spider Slayer> for $19.98 (Canada, about $14 US) but it was opened. Oh well, seems like all of the parts were there. The fact that the motor hadn't been stolen seems like a big hint that nothing was. It's a pretty good cheap (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.047)

  The Sanburn Systems Company - Current Sales and New Page

To All, I am still having a great sale at my site, The Sanburn Systems Company, (URL) . Here are the current sales: BASIC Bricks - 45% Off BASIC Plates - 45% Off Cylindrical Parts - 45% Off Hinges, Etc. - 45% Off Minifig Parts & Accessories - 45% (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.047)

  Re: When Does Toys-R-Us set up their clearance tables?

My TRU (in Downers Grove, IL) has a table like that up all the time. Last weekend I noticed they had 4 of the new 7316 Life on Mars sets marked down to 39.99 and they were barely beat up at all. I've picked up a few sets this way; most were missing (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.046)

  Re: Dwayne's LEGO Parts--Email trouble

I have solved my email problems, hopefully permanently. My new email address is dwayne@towells.net. (The old one will continue to work for an undetermined amount of time.) (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.046)

  Re: BlueLight.com sale

(...) handful of parts in that set that irk me (the helicopter skids and the 2x5x1 walls). And I picked up Anakin's pod racer, it looks like a few interesting parts. George (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.046)

  FAO Schwartz display in Forum Shops (Vegas)

Hi all, I just got back from a sweet week in Las Vegas. I had a great time with my family and Chris. Throughout the trip Chris and I were trying to spot lego, especially in shell stations... we came across a KB Toyworks on the way to Hoover Dam... (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.loc.us.nv.veg, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.market.shopping) !

parts
(score: 1.046)

  Re: 8007 versus 8008

Funny thing, I got them both at our TRU here in Binghamton NY today err yesterday now :). They were switched and still had the original seals. All parts, papers, ads, everything was there but they were switched. PS they had Cameraman from movie (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

parts
(score: 1.045)

  Re: AFOLs as cheapskates

(...) I hear you. I just usually don't buy like that. I'm not a SW fan at all, so while I can look at the SW sets (some of them) and recognize that they work better as models than a lot of other sets Lego releases, I still don't buy them thinking "I (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.045)

  Bricksburg Depot Sale

I've made further markdowns at the Bricksburg Depot. Minifigs, animals, and Technic parts are all 40% off while all other parts are 30% off. Will Lego Beach Fire and Rescue: www.crosswinds.net/~hokie Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.045)

  Re: DYA shipping times

(...) My DYA order took about seven weeks last summer. I contacted Emmannuel with an email about it and within the day he had checked it out. It was at my door the next day. I don't think you should worry. The packing is great. My box had a hole and (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.044)

  Re: AFOLs as cheapskates

"Jeff Johnston" <sakura@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:3A62FB37.367D18...one.net... (...) but (...) not (...) sale, (...) Locally (...) I'll shop (...) with the (...) for a (...) sale to (...) I also (...) Droid (...) parts (...) My shopping (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.044)

  Parts From 5 Millennia Throwbot Added

I've just added parts from 5 Millennia Throwbot sets (along with a few other Throwbots) to my Brickbay store. At the moment I have only listed parts that use Brickbay supplied pictures. Most other parts are available...if you want any just of those (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.044)

  Re: AFOLs as cheapskates

(...) Likewise here. Especially on teenager "salary" (very undependable) I can barely afford anything for full price. Lately I've even started selling parts to defray costs. I try to buy 50% if I can; and, if I were given the option, I'd buy only (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.044)

  Re: S@H Train Parts and more

(...) It looks like they are simply folding in all the parts sets and assortment packs that have traditionally been available in the catalog. Nothing new that I can see though I am not a train collector. I would assume that they simply haven't (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.044)

  Re: AFOLs as cheapskates

I've actually almost lost interest in _sets_ as such, since there's been so little decent mid-range Technic for a couple of years. Almost all the Lego I buy for myself (as opposed to what I buy for my children) is intended to swell the parts (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.044)

  RIS 1.5 for $100

Last night I scored an RIS 1.5 for $100 at TRU on the clearance isle. The box was in pretty rough shape and was taped closed. It had a special sticker on it marking it down. The regular price was still $200. When I got it home and opened it up, I (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.044)

  Re: Some finds at the Georgia Outlet... 6416 Paradisa!!!!

In my case (I think that I really was the first to get her -- she told me she had just gotten in, and I had called four times since 9:00 getting no answer), she didn't take my number to call me back. What I wanted: 5122 (no surprise) X 40 -- she (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

parts
(score: 1.044)

  Re: RIS 1.5 for $100

David Wertz <wertzdm@dot.state.sc.us> wrote: : Last night I scored an RIS 1.5 for $100 at TRU on the clearance isle. The : box was in pretty rough shape and was taped closed. It had a special : sticker on it marking it down. The regular price was (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.044)

  Re: AFOLs as cheapskates

David Eaton wrote: <snip> (...) What happens next??? I think we have already seen what is happening next, and the time is soon approaching when the we will have to put up or shut up. First off, I don't begrudge TLC for creating sets such as (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.044)

  Re: AFOLs as cheapskates

(...) Right. But if they're not crap, I for example am not going to say, "Well, I'm not going to buy that just because it's not 50/75/whatever% off." If I like a set - or even the parts - enough, I feel no qualms about paying full (or nearly full) (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.044)

More:  Next Page >>