 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10308
10307  |  10309
Subject:
The Sanburn Systems Company - Current Sales and New Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 12:08:56 GMT

To All,

    I am still having a great sale at my site, The Sanburn Systems Company,
http://www.sanburnsystems.com . Here are the current sales:

BASIC Bricks - 45% Off
BASIC Plates - 45% Off
Cylindrical Parts - 45% Off
Hinges, Etc. -  45% Off
Minifig Parts & Accessories - 45% Off
Miscellaneous Parts - 45% Off
Sloped & Angled Parts - 45% Off
Plants - 45%
Tile Parts - 35% Off
Decorated Elements - 25% Off
Spaceship / Airplane Items - 25% Off
Thin Wall Parts - 25% Off
TECHNIC Parts - 25% Off
Windshields - 25% Off

There are still some good parts available, another stock update is coming, but
we want to clear out as much as possible first. All orders will have a 25%
basket Discount at the end of the order, so your order could be as much as 70%
off regular prices. To help see what is remaining, I made a little page to show
you what's left, and here is the link, or you can hit the Remaining Parts and
Sales link on the homepage:

http://www.sanburnsystems.com/sales-remainingparts.htm

To see the discount, you need to put the item in the basket, and then the prices
will be adjusted. The Basket discount will be given at the end of the order. If
you have any questions or concerns, feel free to e-mail me at
cservice@sanburnsystems.com

A Reminder to all MichLUG members, contact me before ordering at the e-mail
address above.

Thank you for your continued support, and have a great week!

Sincerely,
Scott S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?