 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10309
10308  |  10310
Subject:
Mindstorms for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 12:38:56 GMT

I found a couple of deals over the weekend that I don't need.
I was hoping someone here would want them.

I found Vision command and the Droid Developer Kit
Both have the seals broken - but everything is there - (one of the bags in
the Vision command was opened - but every piece is there.  The camera is
still sealed.)

I'm asking $55 for each.  That includes shipping.

Joel Morris