 General / 26016
Re: 8007 versus 8008
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 08:26:03 GMT

Funny thing, I got them both at our TRU here in Binghamton NY today err
yesterday now :).
They were switched and still had the original seals.
All parts, papers, ads, everything was there but they were switched.
PS they had Cameraman from movie maker for DOUBLE the S@H catalog price.

--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. who should be in bed.
"Hao-yang Wang" <hywang@pobox.com> wrote in message
This evening, I bought a set of 8008, the Technic Stormtrooper, from the • TRU
near Highway 84. When I opened the box, surprisingly I found a C-3P0 • inside,
with the instructions and stickers, not the Stormtrooper.

Interestingly, there were only Stormtrooper boxes on the shelf, but no • C-3P0's.

Are there anybody with the same experience?

Which set is more expensive, 8007 or 8008? The TRU sells 8008 at its full
price, $29.9x.

Cheers,
Hao-yang Wang