 General / 26015
Re: New Roborider, Lego racers found
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 08:23:23 GMT

"Andrew Eade" <vestras@hotmail.com> writes:

Andfor those who own him, Is he worth $20 unlike the Millenia
Throwbot?

I like the dark grey wheel hubs, but apart from that it didn't have
that many interesting parts.  If there are any of the specific parts
included you need, or if you are a Slizer fan, I would suggest picking
it up.  Otherwise, I don't see that much value in the set.

Fredrik