 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 601 – 620 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  ERROR

Hi Legofans, Sorry: I made a mistake: you must read "6516" and not "6416" in my Lego list. Thanks for your understanding, Emmanuel. (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.337)

  Re: Some finds at the Georgia Outlet... 6416 Paradisa!!!!

Well Rats, I wish that they could improve the handling of these items, since I seem to have missed out despite the following: Called several times, finally getting to Linda at 9:30. She took down my list of items and name, but wasn't ready to take (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

list
(score: 0.336)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Jan 10 - Jan 16, 2001

(...) So does LEGO, obviously. Check the post you replied to... (...) Those sets are unlikely to go on S@H special anytime soon. The specials are usually on stuff that they're trying to get rid of - generally older discontinued stuff that didn't (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.336)

  CTB-1108 available again

I have had a couple inquiries into my CTB-1108 kit and one firm commitment for one so I have just completed a small (three units) run of this kit. CTB-1108 is now available on BrickLink: (URL) details on this kit can be found on my web site: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.335)

  Re: Target.com sales - lots of good deals!

(...) Something weird is going on here... when I view the product list page these prices appear but when I view the product details page a different price appears. For example the "Royal Joust reg. $19.99, now $9.90" shows up at $13.99 on the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.335)

  8475 RC Car $97.49 at Amazon.com

Just search for 8475 anywhere on Amazon. Note - find some cheap toys to get it over $99 for free shipping. Good RC parts for custom Technic creations. -- | Tom Stangl, Sun ONE Internet Technical Support, Sun Microsystems | Sun ONE Support - (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic)

parts
(score: 0.335)

  Re: S@H screwed up my order

(...) There is a difference between retiring an item to be replaced by a new one... and advertising one item but shipping another. You are right, they do change parts from time to time. But if you order a specific part you should be entitled to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.334)

  Not looking good for eToys...

Trade press is reporting that eToys has said they are going to run out of cash sometime in March or so barring another funding round or a white knight. And with Amazon allying with TRU on the toy front, there's not too much hope of a ecommerce white (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping) !

list
(score: 0.334)

  Re: S@H Exclusives at TRU

(...) It is confirmed that the TRU in Phoenix have these sets now. I just bought 2 of the Breezway cafe. Using th parts from my next creation. (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.334)

  4561 Railway Express $67 at Sam's Club

I didn't see a posting on this, but I could have missed one as I haven't been regularly reviewing. However, Sam's Club in both Harrisburg, PA and Fishkill, NY have stocked about 30-40 Railway express sets at $67. The added bonus is they are plastic (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.334)

  Re: Target clearance...any other good sales?

"Jeff Johnston" <sakura@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:G6725M.B0x@lugnet.com... (...) any (...) I found the following on clearance at Target(s) here in NC: 2250 Holiday Advent Calendar - (URL) Shanhai Surprise - (URL) Blaze Attack - (URL) Sea (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.334)

  Re: Legoland California Gift Box model

(...) Yes, the only way you can pick one up is at the breakfast. You can sign up at Guest Services. The breakfast itself is in the Fun Town restaurant. The Gift box model is definitely nice, but I VERY much suggest that you assemble it while eating (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.334)

  Re: Bulk discounts restricted to what is in the catalog?

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ... (...) items (...) example I (...) Yes, I noticed this too. Even worse, if you use the AFOL23 code to get a discount on more items than just those in the latest catalog, you don't get the free shipping offer! (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

parts
(score: 0.332)

  Target price cut on 7171 pod racer value pack

Selected Targets might have a price cut on the 7171 pod racer value pack. Normally $49.99, it is now $39.99. Not bad for a $102 list price. I find that price cuts may not be effective at all Targets so you may want to check. They are getting some (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.332)

  Re: Finding a bargain

(...) I'm going to echo Maggie, Larry, and Cary here. I know, it's hardly original, but I'm a follower not a leader. Sort of. I mean, if you aren't. Anyways, if it's an interesting set that I don't have, I'll buy at 1/3 off. If I have one already, (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.331)

  Re: Finding a bargain

(...) I'll go along with Larry and Maggie too. (And I also happily buy Diagon Alleys at full price.) In the US, the cheapest price/piece easily available is 2 cents per brick for the new red bucket available at Walmart, KMart, Target and others. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.331)

  Re: KB Kids Surprise of the Day - Lego (SEEMS to allow more than one)

Hmmmmm, that's interesting. It just let me order FIVE of them on one order. Dang shipping and tax still made it $17 each, but I can't even FIND these around here. Ebates doesn't list KBKids anymore, DRAT! (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.331)

  Re: Finding a bargain

(...) It depends on the set and I don't think that even for a particular set, there's a hard and fast formula because it depends on what themes you like, how good the set is for parts, and how likely it is to be further discounted and your own (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.331)

  FOTM: 3403 for $7

OK, it's not that great a find, but it is half off. It was an opened box on the clearance end-cap at Wal-Mart. I love these soccer sets - they have lots of great blue and white and grey slopes and other useful parts. They're great Space parts (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.330)

  Re: LEGO specials in TRU "Big Toy Book" (U.S.)

Ogel Control Center was back in stock when I checked a few minutes ago and ordered 4 (hey, it got me a 24" Lounging Tigger free ;-) You can enter multiple coupons - I got the Tigger free for buying over $100 (Ogel's), and then I ordered 3 Droid (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.330)

More:  Next Page >>