 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 621 – 640 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LIST OF PRICES

Hi Legofans, I send you list of prices from our actual listing and special offers, and following currency rate. I recall you all this list is presented at this webaddress: (URL) 6,49 USD 1076 (sets with little damage)= 5,19 USD BELLEVILLE 5874= (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.330)

  RE: S@H Web Specials - USA

Hi, Same thing at Walmart up here in Canada....it was all in their clearance section for more than 50% off. Having said that, my 6 year old has developed quite a bit of an interest in it after the McDonald's Galidor promotion. When I asked him what (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.330)

  Re: Cool Shell 1999 Promo sets now available in US

"Matthew Teets" <matthew.teets@sciatl.com> wrote in message news:G4qnDv.G5E@lugnet.com... (...) dumbstruck (...) major (...) a (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Shell Customer Service was somewhat helpful, they were able to give me a list of stores that (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

list
(score: 0.329)

  Re: Box-4-Blox(tm)

(...) I've seen them in lots of homes here in Oz where there are small children and Lego, so they certainly sell well. As you can probably see from the WWW page, the boxes are basically designed to do a coarse sort by part size by a sieving (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.329)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Nov 22 - Nov 28, 2000 - delayed

(...) They gave me a list Wednesday evening... I left it at work, but nothing I wanted to buy I remember they had 2 copies of Dino world 1/2 price at $35. Sorry I can't remember more. :-( -Jon (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.329)

  Re: Tan Spindle Fence (quarter-round)

In lugnet.general, Mr L F Braun wrote: [snip] (...) "knob" seems to be the TLC term for studs, I'm not sure I've ever seen TLC use "stud". I'll bet some enterprising editor removed the "brick" from all those "brick yellow" parts, because they aren't (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

parts
(score: 0.329)

  Re: R Lego stores franchised?

(...) Is there a list of future store locations? Could sure use one in the Seattle area. ;^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.328)

  Re: Lego Buckets on Sale for $2.00 at E-Toys

(...) This was a coupon I got in an E-mail because I am suscribed to their mailing list. It came on 11/13 titled "Your $10 Gift Certificate to Shop Early". It is a one time only code :-(. Who knows maybe I was just lucky. There is also a $5 coupon (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.328)

  Re: Tan Spindle Fence (quarter-round)

Here's a quick snap I took of the contents. The wall panel is printed on two sides. One side is a wall appropriate for adding to the building in the large Spidey set. The other side appears to be have been designed for the cancelled third Spidey (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

parts
(score: 0.328)

  Re: Any one else order this

Jake & All, (...) Thanks, we appreciate it! These sets are probably some of the best LEGO Town sets that LEGO has made recently, traditional cars, great parts, and the sets are great just by themeselves. Not that I like Shell Stations or anything! (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.328)

  Re: Probuilder Toys R Us sets warning

(...) With respect, I must happily report an experience entirely in contrast to yours. I'm sorry for the hassle you've encountered; not only did my 9735 have all the listed pieces and then some, but I've also never had that problem with any (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.town, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

parts
(score: 0.328)

  Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

Well, It must be a mistake in thier database, cause it still shows up as $24.96 in the search results list when I search for "droid." I suppose we should have assumed mistake here. :) (When you go to order, it comes up as $54.83 as Todd says below.) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

list
(score: 0.327)

  My Bargain Shopping Report

Hey, I have been doing a lot of bargain shopping the last few weeks, and here is a report of most of what I found. All of these stores were in SC, USA: K-Mart: I had more luck here than anywhere else. I pillaged over a half dozen K-Marts. Prices and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.327)

  Re: 8880 Super Car found in the warehouse

Well, to all those who got a copy, have fun with them. ;) Certainly one of the better Technic sets Lego has produced, and a great source for parts too. For those who missed this, Super Cars are frequently available on ebay these days (probably the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.327)

  Re: Black Seas Barracuda sets sail again!

(...) Also, don't forget the USS Constitution.... $A99.95. Great value as a source of parts, and will be interesting to reconfigure for minifig use as well. Cheers Richie (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.pirates)

parts
(score: 0.327)

  (canceled)

list
(score: 0.327)

  Back from Tuesday Morning - LEGO Trains!!!!

I just returned from Tuesday Morning where believe it or not, I found LEGOBack from Tuesday Morning - Trains!!!! Train sets! Well sort of, I found set 4525 Road N' Rail Repair ((URL) to be exact, but still a find none the less! I also found and (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.327)

  Re: Lego kiosk in Johnson City NY

That is for Galidor. The top is full of parts for kids to play with. "John Rudy" <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message news:H3ntsL.8tt@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.327)

  Re: LEGO Mosaic?

I can tell you from experience it DOES do that - the directions for my Mosaic had 2 rows of black on the bottom that weren't on the original or saved-as-ordered picture. Not to mention that I had put ONE dk grey plate on the Mosaic, and it didn't (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.327)

  Re: Lego kiosk in Johnson City NY

It's some sort of "Glinching Pit" so kids can play with the Galidor sets. Funny story: I was just up at the mall and saw a mother with 2 kids arguing with the clerk about keeping her kids creations. "...it says create YOUR OWN!..." sigh. Anyway it (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.327)

More:  Next Page >>